Welcome to our Online Teeth Whitening Training Course! This course is certified for 5 CPD’s #1012970.
In this comprehensive program, which is a combination of video and text, you will learn everything you need to know about starting and running a successful teeth whitening business.
By taking this course online, you will have the flexibility to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule, it’s accessible 24/7 with unlimited access for an unlimited time! You will also have access to our expert instructors and support team, who will be available to answer any questions you may have.
The benefits of having a teeth whitening business are numerous. Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic procedure that is in high demand, and by offering this service, you can attract a wide range of customers. Additionally, starting a teeth whitening business can be a low-cost investment with high return potential, making it an ideal choice for entrepreneurs looking to start their own business.
In this course, you will learn about the in-chair gel pen method for teeth whitening and the products required for the treatments. It includes a step-by-step guide, videos, and downloadable template files for you to use in your own teeth whitening business. You’ll learn the best techniques and products available on the market today.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge necessary to start your own successful teeth whitening business. So, whether you are a dental professional or just looking to enter the beauty industry, this online training course is the perfect opportunity to gain the expertise you need to succeed.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to advance your career and start your own business. Enrol in our Online Teeth Whitening Training Course today!
Please allow 24 to 48 hours to provide access to this course.
- Salon Hygiene Introduction
- Understand why salon hygiene is important
- What are the main hygiene principles for a salon.
- Considerations for hygienic facilities
- Personal hygiene for beauticians
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Sanitation or sterilization
- Hand washing and personal hygiene
- Hygienic Work Surfaces
- Clean chairs and beds
- How you sanitize and sterilize beauty instruments and tools
- Hygiene and your clients
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Teeth Whitening and The Beauty Industry
- Trends and Market Demand
- Teeth Discoloration
- Determining Teeth Stains
- Effects on Dental Structures
- Assessing Contraindications
- How Does Teeth Whitening Gel Work?
- Carbamide vs Hydrogen Peroxide
- Non-Peroxide Teeth Whitening Gel
- Teeth Whitening Machines
- Gum Barrier
- Gel Application Methods
- Triple Treatment Method
- The Importance of Reclining the Client
- Product Handling
- Avoiding Complications
- Booking The Appointment
- The Consultation
- Using a Teeth Shade Guide
- Benefits of Remineralization/Desensitization Gel
- Teeth Whitening Step by Step
- Hygiene Protocol for Teeth Whitening Technicians
- Teeth Whitening Regulations