Understanding your body shape could help you find the most effective treatment for your clients. You will also better be able to understand their problem areas as well as how their genetics may impact their shape.
This course is 100% online with video,
You can access the course as many times as you like for as long as you like and share it with your staff.
If you hire new staff in the future they will also be able to access the course.
We have been in the beauty industry for 7 years selling beauty equipment. We have trained over 3,000 beauty therapists, clinics and individuals wanting a new career around the world with our online courses.
Looking for your course?
Purchased a course and can’t find it? You will find your course URL and Password in your account. Copy the URL into the browser and enter the password. Go to:- My Account – Orders – View
- Visceral Vs. Subcutaneous Fat
- Subcutaneous Fat
- Dangers of Visceral Fat
- Understanding Body mass index, or BMI
- Differences in BMI
- Calculating your BMI
- BMI Classification
- What does BMI mean for you?
- Diet and Lifestyle Theory of Body Fat Causes
- Adipose Tissue /Fat
- Where is the Adipose Tissue?
- What is Adipose Tissue?
- What does Adipose Fat Do?
- Where is adipose tissue found?
- What is the function of adipose tissue?
- What could go wrong with adipose tissue?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.